Ozium Air Sanitizer 3.5oz
- OZIUM Air Sanitizer Spray
- Sanitizes and Cleans the Air You Breathe®, attacking and temporarily reducing airborne bacteria*, fighting its spread (*non-public health bacteria)
- Doesn't just mask odors, it obliterates them, attacking them at their source, leaving the air clean and odor-free
- Eliminates odors everywhere they exist - smelly kitchens, stinky bathrooms, sweaty shoes, funky cars and more
- Just a short spray cleans the air with a light burst of fragrance that disappears with the odor; no overwhelming or lingering scent
- Trusted for over 50 years, OZIUM was originally developed for use in hospitals and is clinically proven to sanitize and freshen the air
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol (4.4%), Propylene Glycol (4.4%), Other Ingredients (91.2%). Isopropyl Alcohol, Propellant, Water, Tri-Ethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.
Instructions: Directions For use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well. Spray for one second toward center of room away from drapes, walls, plastic, vinyl, painted or vanished surfaces, etc. to temporarily reduce airborne bacteria in an average size room (10 in x 14 in x 8 in). Repeat application several times daily. Treat average size rooms twice with one second sprays for malodor control caused by airborne bacteria. Do not spray directly on people, pets, beverages, food preparation areas and painted or vanished surfaces. If droplets form on surfaces, wipe up immediately. Pesticide Storage: Store in a dry, cool place. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flames. Pesticide Disposal: Pesticide wastes may be hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance. Do not puncture or incinerate.